Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Barf-O-Rama

Here's a shot from a few weeks ago. We haven't had any photo-worthy moments for awhile due to the projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea episodes of late. Seriously, this is so gross. I thought it wasn't supposed to be that bad when it's your own kid...

Tonight's upchuck actually hit the wall with a giant splat. It was all I could do to keep my own dinner down and immediately I was reminded of that part in Stand By Me where the whole town barfs pie all over each other. It really shot out of his mouth like a hose. I have never seen anything quite like that before in my life. We Mitchells have notoriously weak stomachs (Nick used to gag on toothpaste!) and I just don't know how much more of the barfing and liquid diapers I can take..

Oh, and Brent has it, too. Fortunately he can actually take care of himself. Mostly.

2 comments:

Not quite the Bradys said...

(Be SO glad you don't have morning sickness!) That sucks. I really feel bad for you.

Sally Deck said...

You poor thing! I remember the first time Orion threw up. It was the middle of the night and Brian and I looked at each other with total panic. All I could think was, "I am way too sober to have to clean up puke." Seriously. When was the last time we had to clean up someone else's vomit? We were definitely still in college and definitely still drunk.