Sunday, May 25, 2008

Butler for hire?

Remember when Jack looked like Alfred Hitchcock? (If not, click here.) We used to have this running joke in our house that Jack was our English butler and we called him "sir" and harassed him about wanting tea and crumpets and giggled at his ginormous jowls and his disapproving scowl. (Go and ahead and pretend you don't do just as ridiculous things in your own family. Go right ahead.)

Well, I'd forgotten about that until recently since Jack is such a whirlwind of mess-making dirtiness these days. Also, he has kind of started to maybe grow into his cheeks. Maybe.

So now I'm looking into how we can manage to get ourselves a real English butler to pick up after Jack. He wouldn't even need to be English (although I confess, I would love for Jack to grow up referring to cookies as "biscuits" and erasers as "rubbers"...) We prefer someone who has experience cleaning poop out of the bathtub. Anybody know where we can find one?

1 comment:

Meeshed Potatoes said...

Haha...As much fun as cleaning poop out of the bathtub sounds I think I will wait til I have my own kids to tackle that task :)