Sunday, August 31, 2008

Weekend with the Fam

Where do I start? It's been a busy week or so... Last weekend my aunt Bobbi (hi Bobbi!) and uncle Jeff and cousin Lauren visited. Jeff is Jack's new best friend. He wanted to do everything that Jeff did and thought he was the funniest person ever (I'll admit, he is pretty funny). We had a fun dinner get together and sleep over and then went to the Saturday Market the next morning. We caravaned up to Canby and stayed over with my aunt Jacie (hi Jacie!), who served us a lovely breakfast including hand cut melon (inside joke).


I went back to work last week and Jack started at his new daycare, so it's been a bit of an adjustment period around here. He seems to like his new school (and so far, we do too) and so that makes the whole thing a lot easier. Luckily for all of us, I don't do the morning drop off, that's Brent's job (and he does it much better than I would!).
In other news, (I think most of you know this already) Jack will be getting a sibling in March. I've been struggling with the morning sickness (aka all day long sickness) and extreme fatigue for the past few weeks. I think it's starting to ease up, though, because today was the first time in I don't know how long that I could actually plan, prepare, and eat dinner. Woohoo.
Wow. I sure can use up the parentheses, can't I? Well, there you have it- that's the news around here.

No comments: