Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Best Buddies



Here are some recent shots of Jack playing with his lifelong pal Will. I have a laundry list of excuses for not posting, but the big one is that my laptop died and now I'm waiting for the resurrected version/replacement to arrive (hoping for the latter). My district gave me a loaner to use (they called it "the loner" which just cracked me up, come on!) with the caveat that I am not to upload/download anything at all. Makes it hard to manage digital pictures...
Since you have all been so patiently waiting for me to post something, you'll now be rewarded with the knowledge that baby number two is a... drumroll please.... BOY. Yep, that's right. Another boy. Let's hope he can learn to love Anne of Green Gables as much as a daughter would have...
In sad news, it looks like Cheeko won't be around for too much longer. He has congestive heart failure and we'll probably have to put him to sleep soon. Super lame. As much as I complain about him, I really do love that damn dog.

No comments: