Sunday, January 11, 2009

Visit with Baby Audrey

Jack got to meet his second cousin(?) Audrey when she visited with her mom, Lauren, recently. We all fell in love with Audrey's squishy baby girl sweetness while they were here. Jack and Audrey had fun at the pool, the indoor trampoline gym, and at a New Year's party. Woohoo.


Happy New Year! And Lauren and I actually stayed up past midnight. My first time in two years...
Isn't she the most precious, adorable little girl ever? Look at those cheeks! Those eyes! I am biased, of course.

3 comments:

Sally Deck said...

So will there be a baby girl at your house? Did you find out or are you waiting until Baby makes his/her appearance? :)

Not quite the Bradys said...

Wow! I that first picture Jack looks so much like how I remember Nick when he was little!

Cassadie said...

There will be another BOY at out house in March. Jack is super excited about "baby brudder" and so are we..