Friday, May 22, 2009

Weighing In

Here's Sawyer with his little friend Paul, who is one day older (their due date was one day before ours and both boys came two weeks early- I find that funny).  As this picture emphasizes Sawyer is.. shall we say... Heavyset? Big-cheeked? Large and in charge? I could go on... the kid is fat.

We call our kids by a lot of different names and rarely by their actual given ones. Jack has been Tootie since birth and Sawyer has several nicknames as well. But I think we might need to rethink this habit as I overheard Jack yesterday saying to Sawyer, "Stop fussing, Fatso!" 

3 comments:

Frank said...

Fatso! Watch out Jack, Sawyer takes no prisoners!

Sally Deck said...

I think he's DARLING! I LOVE the cheeks! So pinchable! :)

Anonymous said...

There is just a lot to love!
-Aunt Tracie