Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mama Gets Crafty

I dedicate this post to my Grandma Helen and my Aunt Bobbi- the craftiest ladies I know... check out their handiwork at http://www.frizzlebean.etsy.com

I have been attempting to connect with my inner seamstress while still maintaining my sanity and operating this busy household. Thus I have created a few little projects that require little effort but seem to impress people who don't know how to sew. 

Here, I'll show them to you. But first let's start with a super silly picture of Mr. No Neck:


A sailboat shirt that I made for Jack, but then we got invited to another kid's birthday party and I was too lazy to go shopping for a present... I guess he will get the next one.


Sawyer is showing his Oregon pride.


Hands down the easiest baby shower gift ever! And really, can you ever have enough cute burp cloths laying around your house? I think not.


Up next, matching pajama sets for the boys. One of these days...

PS: Brent got Sawyer to laugh. There is hope for us all.


1 comment:

Sally Deck said...

Darling! Cute projects, cute boys! And hey, we can dress our boys in matching outfits and be a step above the mamas who match their little girls (a la Hannah Anderson). ;)