Thursday, June 5, 2008

Settle the Score

Well, the score is now 4 to 1. The other night I was in the kitchen listening to the normal splashing and screeching that is bath time in our household. Suddenly I heard Brent utter a cry of both shock and disbelief and I knew it could only mean one thing: Yep, that's right- Brent got to experience poop in the bathtub all for himself.

Brent is an intelligent guy. He knows how to solve problems and think critically. He is calm and collected during times of stress. But this guy could not figure out how he was going to deal with poop in the bathtub.

Lucky for him, I have plenty of experience with this particular issue so I was happy to call out some instructions from a safe distance. A very safe distance: the other room. So we're just a few poops short of an even score here. Who are you rooting for?

1 comment: